Monday, June 9, 2014

Logic Solves Problems

There are so many problems in this country.  How many times have you heard that?  From racism to government spending, we are constantly arguing about how who to blame for these problems and nothing is ever actually solved.

The purpose of this blog is to explain exactly why things are the way they are.  I'm not going to sugar coat anything.  I don't have an agenda.  I do not affiliate myself with any political party.  I take each situation presented to me, and I use simple logic to come to the best, most efficient resolution.  Because that's what normal people do -- they use logic to solve problems.  Yet somehow, the richest, most capable country in the world is unable to solve it's own problems.  How illogical is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment